The (ALCL), an initiative of the EB Teaching and Learning Centre (TLC), has the mission to:
- help educators with implementing case-based learning in their classrooms;
- create a case-community by bringing educators and organisations together in the case method and case materials.
With our activities, we contribute to a shared mission to:
- further raise the quality of our education materials;
- effectively obtain learning outcomes through unique student experiences;
- connect our research and teaching to the world around us.
The case method
Working with the case-based learning method is a fantastic way to connect with bright minds. Students are tasked with solving relevant and current challenges. By applying their theoretical and practical knowledge to find new opportunities and solutions, students are engaged and better prepared for the next steps in their careers. Companies participating in this exciting method access new and innovative ways to experiment with new strategies or solve a critical company challenge.
Working with a course
Our step-by-step plan outlines the way in which organisations and faculty can bring a (live) case to a course.
Call for cases
Is your company facing (or recently solved) a challenge that you would like to share with students? Are you looking for fresh insights from our bright students? The Amsterdam Living Case Lab is looking for companies to partner with courses for live cases.
Interested in more information? Please check our out brochure or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.